PINK APPRECIATION POST.
These are a few of my favorite pictures of her. #dreamgirl
Okay - just from a semiotics/art appreciation standpoint -
Do you notice that in her images where she is topless, she is not sexualized in the way that scantily clad women often are in photography? She looks aggressive, or like she’s just standing around doing whatever. She does NOT look submissive or “come hither”. The expression in one of these is a “fuck you” expression and sometimes the expression is playful - but aggressively so.
She is posed the way that half-naked men are posed. NOT half-naked women.
how the pussy should be eaten:
- like it’ll pay off all their student loans.
- like the key to happiness is buried in there.
- like they’ll be granted a tax free life.
- like they heard the fountain of youth was in there.
- like it’ll grant you three wishes for whatever you heart desires.
- like its the last supper and you trying to be the 13th disciple.
Incredible Living Sculptures– Robert Cannon
These are fascinating sculptures done by Robert Cannon . He calls the work Terraform Sculpture. TERRAFORM (literally, “Earth-shaping”) the process of deliberate modification of the atmosphere, temperature, surface topography or ecology to be similar to those of Earth to make it habitable by humans. While in Robert’s case, he uses concrete and mosses with most of his creations.