All I Truly Desire In My Life:
- To obtain my dream bed: wrought iron or wood four poster with vine/branch accents. And it’s gotta be sturdy…you know, for all the kink. This along with a ridiculously comfortable mattress, of course.
- To have my own personal library and a comfty chair in which to curl up.
- Two cats to cuddle with me while reading on the previously mentioned chair. They can include any of the following duos: all black tabby, orange tabby, Scottish Fold, Egyptian Mau, or Savannah.
- At least one dog: Golden Retriever/Golden mix of some kind.
- Access to good tea and good wine.
- To live close to a body of water… I grew up in Florida, surrounded by lakes and only an hour away from the ocean. I’m possibly moving to Michigan, right next to Lake St. Clair. I have to be near water. It’s a deal-breaker for long-term living situations.
This list is open-ended.
Currently in a serious snuggling mood.
“I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.” —Margaret Atwood (via ederaveleno)