I’m a Scorpio, through and through. I could sit here and try to describe the traits I possess, but I find it much easier to paste a description that matches me almost exactly. So here it goes:
People talking without speaking.
People hearing without listening.
People writing songs that voices never shared, and no one dared disturb the sound of silence.” —The Sound of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel
It makes plenty of sense. And no, this is a hermaphrodite. And no, transgender, agender, non-gender, genderqueer, intersex, androgyne, and genderfluid are not individuals with “some hormone or brain inefficiency”. That is who they are and there’s nothing you can do or say to change that. They aren’t just “doing it for the sake of saying it and being different”. You should do some real research before assuming ‘statistics’ and ‘facts’ before you think know what you’re talking about. Your opinion can be however you want it to be in your own head, but like Seth was saying, in the end, it doesn’t matter what you think it is. Individuals who identify outside the gender binary do exist and for you to degrade and even invalidate their identity because you don’t understand it is hateful, judgmental, and frankly quite appalling.
Sidenote: gender and sexuality are not the same thing.
To sum up:
Or you’re going to end up a bitter, hateful person spreading your negativity to everyone around you.
- the ability to never catch the common cold
- the ability to heal papercuts
- the ability to force others to pay attention to you in a group meeting scenario
- the ability to make toast without burning it
- the ability to know what you look like when you kiss so you don’t do weird things unbeknownst to you that are later (lovingly or not) brought to your attention
- the ability to apply mascara without poking yourself in the eye
- the ability to straighten/curl the back of your hair perfectly without an awkward double-mirror scenario
- the ability to run jauntily without getting a cramp
- the ability to metabolize everything extremely quickly to maximize daily food intake
- the ability to enjoy boring classes
- the ability to never have to fart in an awkward public location
- the ability to come up with flawless witty retorts during all heated exchanges
- the ability to know instantly whether someone’s interested in you before you awkwardly attempt to chat them up
- the ability to wear any color you want without looking like a potted plant
- the ability to never sleep through an alarm
- the ability to walk without tripping or falling, ever
- the ability to dance at parties in a way that makes you appear pleasant and fun, and not stand by the chip bowl like cousin harold
- the ability to retain important information and not just all the lyrics to “99 problems”
- the ability to carry all the groceries in from the car in one trip, every single time
- the ability to pull off phrases like “tallyho!” and “egads!” without being judged harshly
- the ability to kill spiders without screaming “DO IT FOR ME I WILL PAY YOU” to your sibling as you run out of the shower, screaming like a banshee
- the ability to enjoy and appreciate all visits with your extended family and never ever want to gauge out your eyes when nana asks whether you have a boyfriend
- the ability to sink every cup in beer pong
- the ability to “pick up” things like knitting and bracelet-making and cooking really easily.