- Jake: "You still have leftovers in the fridge."
- Me: "You know what your food is reminding me of, that I want, and can't have right now?"
- Jake: "Your leftovers that are in the fridge?"
- Me: "Stuffed crust pizza!"
- Jake: "Jesus! You always want stuffed crust pizza!"
You have to leave after an absolutely perfect morning, knowing it’s the last time you’ll see your love for months, but also knowing that when you’re finally physically reunited and living together, it’ll be amazing. In the end, it’ll all settle down and it’ll be worth every moment of the hurt and the longing for that eventual unification, and the pain and struggle of this long-distance relationship will finally be over. That thought helps keep me strong. Going back to my other life is hard without you coming with me for another year, but we’ve made it this far, it’s just a little longer and we’ll finally be able to start our life together. We couldn’t have had a more wonderful last day together.
You have terrible taste in music.
So few people to share them with…