Or a small dog…
Or some finches?
I really apperciate it. Here are a few things they are doing (personal post,suck it):
- Completely and strongly participating in any BOLD day which has led them to great people.
- Going to your fucking dream school and having an awesome relationship,AT THE SAME TIME!
- Just being completely happy with person (stated above) and being so fucking optimist,it’s
- Being completely CLASSY and not making fun of me while I sing Tegan and Sara. Also, realizing that you need to LOVE YOURSELF. well, at least I hope you are. ;)
- Being a little she-pimp and talking to all the ladies. GET IT BITCH! Plus, totally pawning school even through all the temptations that would pull you away (our friends).
- Going back to school and actually being excited for it. Plus, being an kick ass girlfriend. :)
I’ve waited three weeks to write my first speech for my speech class (hmm…redundant much? oh well).
Anyway…it’s now the night before I have to give it and I was planning on procrastinating until tomorrow to do it since my class isn’t until 6, but while sitting and waiting for a movie to buffer, I had a brilliant eureka moment. I ended up not only coming up with an idea, but I typed out the entire outline for it in under 5 minutes.
Now, just for the notecards and I’m good to go.
[p.s. life just got a tiny bit less stressful]
But baby, I don’t mean it… I mean it, I promise.
The other day, I read a MLIA about someone using the name Beyonce at Starbucks. I decided to try it out and when the cashier asked my name I said “I’m Batman” and sat down. When my coffee was done she yelled “Mr. Wayne?” We’re going out tomorrow night. MLIA.
Cute… For Sami. =]